Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Let's get started

I never considered blogging before. I'm not much of a writer, so please excuse any grammatical errors. I find that as I get older I have become more opinionated. Maybe it's because I have a Mom that is extremely opinionated and not afraid to share it. I hated it growing up, and sometimes still find it beyond irritating, but she will always be my Mom. I find that I tend to hold my opinions to myself. Last night I laid in bed with a million things running through my mind, unable to fall asleep. Then I decided, I am who I am and people can either love me or hate me, or choose to be somewhere in between. Which one describes you best? I will randomly write what is on my mind, you can either hate it or love it. I give fair warning  it is my opinion and not fact.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging. Speak your mind freely and enjoy saying what or how you feel.

    ReplyDelete